There is a lot of talk about diversity being good for business – but where is the evidence? This e-book looks at a range of research and studies, but more importantly the experience of a range of organisations, large and small, public and private, who have implemented strategies to increase diversity.
The book gives an overview of the benefits of:
- Attracting the best talent;
- Improving the retention of staff;
- Filling skills gaps;
- Raising the morale of all staff;
- Responding to the needs of communities;
- Attracting and keeping customers and employees.
This is a must-read book for those who aren’t yet convinced of the business case for diversity, or those who might need help in convincing others.
Only £7.50 : [wp_eStore_add_to_cart id=1]