Here is an example of another talented person from Evenbreak’s database of amazing candidates.
Oliver has a 2.2 B.Sc. in Environmental Science (Hons) from Plymouth University and is currently undergoing a M.Sc. in Environmental Management (results in September).
He has a wide range of skills to offer through his education and experience, and also in his role as outdoor instructor, including:
- Being a qualified paddlesport coach with a keen interest in working with the minority and disabled participants in the sport
- Understanding of various lab techiques, and basic understanding of tools used
- Use of GIS
- Reports and presentations including environmental assessments, technical reports, analysis and briefing notes
- Extensive use of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- Presentation skills using a variety of media, not just powerpoint
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people.
He is looking for a role in the environmental management sector particularly one which takes in water and contaminated land management
Oliver has much to offer an employer, including his wide range of skills and flexibility, his understanding of environmental systems and management techniques is broad, his work experience while limited in the environmental sector has allowed him to develop a wide set of communication and skills which are transferable. He has been exposed to a wide range of tools and software including GIS, and insight into the industry through lectures from people currently employed in the environmental consultancy and contaminated land or water industries.
If you are looking for someone with Oliver’s qualifications and experience, please contact email@example.com straight away!
To advertise jobs on Evenbreak go here – http://www.evenbreak.co.uk/employers/
To find jobs on Evenbreak go here – http://www.evenbreak.co.uk/jobs/
To make a donation to Evenbreak go here – https://localgiving.com/charity/evenbreak